Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Wellspring. Wellspring (Scotland) Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland no. SC 168948. Wellspring is a registered Scottish Charity no. 012522.
Our registered address is 13 Smith’s Place, Edinburgh, EH6 8NT. We can be contacted on 0131 553 6660, and by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The conditions of use for this website are set out below and should be read carefully before you use the site. We hope that you will revisit the website and we recommend that you check these terms and conditions every now and again as we may make some changes to them. Your continued use of the site confirms your acceptance of our conditions of use.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright Wellspring and its providers or affiliates.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
- Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from www.wellspring-scotland.co.uk at our discretion. Contact us to ask for content to be removed. Please send us the web address (URL) of the content and a brief explanation of why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether it is suitable for us to remove the content.
You can still request information under the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act.
- Linking to Wellspring
We encourage you to link to any of our web pages, providing you do so responsibly. This means that:
- If we ask you to remove or change a link to our websites, you do so as soon as possible.
- The website you are linking from must not contain offensive, obscene or defamatory material, and must not infringe anyone’s copyright, trademarks or other similar rights.
- If anyone clicks on the link you provide to our websites, it must open our website on a new page and not within a frame on your website.
- You should include the word ‘Wellspring’ in your link anchor text.
- You must not remove any of our (or our licensors’) copyright or other proprietary notices from any material on our website.
- Feedback and complaints
We hope you enjoy using our website and find it useful. We will try to answer any additional questions you may have. We also welcome your feedback on our website, both positive and negative. You can contact us by email at email@example.com: or by writing to us at the address given on our contacts page. If you have a complaint, please see our complaints procedure.
Copyright © Wellspring. All Rights Reserved.